He looks like he's doing the Derek Zoolander "Magnum" in the second photo! Haha, so cute! Hey I need to talk to you guys, I have a *really* short lay-over in SLC on my way to Cali in a few weeks. Maybe we can do an airport meet up? Might not be enough time, but I thought I'd let you know.
Wow - that baby is so cute!!! Mary, he looks so much like you! I hope you are all doing well and having fun. I have been meaning to give you a call - if I ever get a spare minute I will :)
3 comments:
He looks like he's doing the Derek Zoolander "Magnum" in the second photo! Haha, so cute! Hey I need to talk to you guys, I have a *really* short lay-over in SLC on my way to Cali in a few weeks. Maybe we can do an airport meet up? Might not be enough time, but I thought I'd let you know.
Wow - that baby is so cute!!! Mary, he looks so much like you! I hope you are all doing well and having fun. I have been meaning to give you a call - if I ever get a spare minute I will :)
So cute! We finally see a smile!! He is such a cutie, I hope he is feeling better!
Post a Comment