Sweater Weather
It has been pretty cold and snowy here lately but I think it is wonderful. The mountains are really beautiful all covered in snow. Also, any excuse to be cozy and warm in a sweater is fine by me. Thanks for Jack's cute sweater Aunt Emily!
3 comments:
We just got a ton of snow today, but unfortunately, no snow day... boo. I'm glad you're keeping warm! Give Jack kisses from Aunt Carly!
Jack is sooo cute! And I love that name. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see what you guys are up to! I love to look at the snow, but I think Tyumen did me in. Right now it's 66 degrees out, and sunny!
That is such a cute picture of you two! Jack is adorable, I can't wait till we are closer!! Only a few more months!
Post a Comment