Friday, June 27, 2008
Moving Day!!!
Well, our townhouse is done and we are all packed up to move over there. It is pretty exciting to be done renting and moving into a place of our own! Jack has been pretty funny during the packing stage. We brought him into rooms where we were packing and he would put things into the boxes. The only problem is he also liked to take things out of the boxes and so we had some repacking to do. He was just happy to be walking around the apartment, climbing on and whacking empty containers. It will be fun to see how he does in the new house. He has already discovered the stairs and so we will have to get some baby gates later today after we move in. Anyway, we'll try to post some pictures soon as we get the internet all hooked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the move, that's exciting. You're gonna be in Sandy now right? Near the new stadium and the Wal-Mart? That's a lot closer to us so now maybe we'll be better at calling you guys to either visit or go out and do something sometime. Talks to ya later.
We are so excited and happy for you! You two should be very proud of your first rung on the ladder. Dad will see it first, but I can't wait!
So exciting! I hope it all went well, sorry we kept missing each other on the phone on Friday! I can't wait to see pictures when you get settled in! And the idea of Jack walking around on his own is just crazy! He's growing up so fast!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Happy New House to YOU ! What a great accomplishment...these really are 'the good old days', believe me. I still think of where we were at your stage of life, and I smile.
love,
Aunt Crabby (Debbie 2E)
Post a Comment