Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hurray for Internet

We are all settled in our new house and have finally had our internet installed. Going a month without internet was really hard!! We thought we should catch up on what we have been doing since we last posted. Well, it is mostly pictures of Jack, but we are happy and loving our house, especially our front yard.


4 comments:

Holly said...

Ahhhh!!! He is the cutest little boy! Ella saw the picture and said "Baby Jack is soooooo cute - I want to kiss him!" And then she kissed the computer :)

Jaida said...

We buzz Pacey's hair too...easiest baby haircut around! Jack has such a sweet, sweet smile. We missed seeing you guys in Anchorage!

Deborah Thue said...

I definitely need a "Baby Jack Fix"
Can you guys come to dinner on sunday the 17th of august (far away, I know, we have such a busy social calendar, we are booking out into february of 2010...just kidding..anyway, gives us a call or an email...I'm actually serious about the 17th. Let us know what works with YOUR social calendar. Kiss Jack from,
aunt nana 2E

Tara Thue said...

Exciting! I want to see pictures of your house. Oh, how I miss a yard with grass.