Saturday, August 09, 2008

Cheesecake and Baby Bumps


Christian and I just celebrated our four year anniversary and I decided to make him his favorite cheesecake to celebrate. Since it was my first cheesecake, I was a little worried but Christian said it tasted just like his mom's, which is a huge compliment since she is a fantastic cook. Here are Jack and I posing in Grandma Hancock's kitchen with the cheesecake. As you can see, the crust is a little crazy, but I was just excited that it didn't crack and tasted yummy. If anyone needs a good chocolate cheesecake with sour cream topping recipe, let me know!!

Here is the first picture that we have showing my baby bump and thankfully Jack is modestly covered in his bath by the bubbles. I am around 21 weeks already which is crazy!! We are excited to be having a little girl. We are hoping she is just as fun as Jack has been, just without his adventurous and daredevil attitude!

10 comments:

Michael Weggeland said...

Mary you look adorable! I'm glad your cheesecake turned out so well! Mine usually has a crack, but the sour cream topping covers it. Congratulations on your very productive four years of marriage.

Lisa in AK said...

Oops! That comment was not from Michael, it was from LISA! How did that happen?

Mr. Beatley said...

I think this is the first time since the third grade (first for you) you have had hair longer than me. You look beautiful! Also, Jack is growing so big. We can hardly wait to see him in a few weeks. We miss Christian too and wish we could see him then, but we are excited for Michael's homecoming. Love you guys!

Jaida said...

Mary, you kept baby #2 quiet!!! Congratulations! Email me and let me know your due date! Happy anniversary too...we celebrated five years in April and it's amazing how fast it goes.

Carly said...

Oh yeah, that chocolate cheesecake is the best! I'm glad yours turned out! Sorry I forgot to wish you guys a Happy Anniversary, but it looks like it was good. Wow, how time flies! You look great, love the bump, and Jack's hair is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Holly said...

A GIRL!!! So exciting!!! Congratulations on your aniversary as well. Aaron and I will be celebrating our 8th this year if you can believe it - it doesn't seem that long.

I got your message, I will call you later this week :)

Connie said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! That will be awesome to get a little girl. Any names picked out? Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

A little late on this comment, but just to warn you... sometimes the little sisters can be more daredevilish than their older daredevil brothers! We're so happy for you!

Branden said...

I didn't know that you guys were prego until you commented on our blog about the tri. Congrats! that is awesome. We need to get together sometime.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby #2! I didn't even know you were pregnant. When is your due date? We are having a girl in November, due the 12. It will be fun to have one of each (until we have more, right?).