Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photo Dump

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Grandma Ramie has been staying with us and has been a big help! Jack got a ride on scooter/bike thing that he loves to play on and press all the buttons and make lots and lots of noise. The praying Mantis picture is for Soren, we opened the door and he was sitting on our porch. Jack seemed to want to keep him as a pet, but he hopped away before Dad could say no.







6 comments:

Lizanne said...

Hooray, I love all the new pictures! Jack is so dang cute!! He just always looks so sweet. We miss you guys! I hope things are going well and that you are feeling better Mary. I am hoping we can come and see you guys again soon!

Lisa in AK said...

Thank you thank you!!! I love all the new pictures. What a cutie big boy on his scooter bike. I am so jealous of Grandma Ramie! What beautiful weather to play wild and fee outside with no coats, hats or boots! Enjoy!

Carly said...

What a little sweetheart. I bet he's having fun playing with Grandma! That's so great that your mom is there to help you. Thanks for posting more pictures!

Christin said...

Whoa, cool praying mantis...

Deborah Thue said...

What a handsome boy! By the way, the pic of him sitting on the huggies package...I remember Christian sitting EXACTLY like that when he was that age. Mark your calendar, dinner at our house as soon as I get home from this heckalong trip.
love,
aunt debbie 2E

Kourtney said...

Wow Mary, you have such a cute little boy! I haven't seen him since he was first born and now he's all grown up. I can't believe it. Pozdravlayou!