
We blessed Anna at church this morning. It was a wonderful day with gorgeous weather, a blissfully happy/sleepy baby, and lots of family.





Jack took his nap during the luncheon we had after church and so he missed the family photo-shoot. Here are some pictures of what happened when we tried to make him take some pictures right after waking up.
Newborns looks so very peaceful next to an almost two-year old!
He isn't quite sure he likes holding her yet
A little more interest...

7 comments:
What a little doll! We can't wait to get our hands on her! She looks so sweet in her dress. We love you all!
Oh for cute! Man, I'm bummed I missed it by just a couple days! But it was so fun to hold her and snuggle while I was there. She looked beautiful! And Jack is going to be a great older brother!
You made me cry when you bore your testimony Mary! I'm a pretty big sap! She looked beautiful and Christian did a really great job!
Congratulations you guys, on a beautiful day! We were thinking of you. What a cute little family you are!
love,
aunt 2E
PS We still haven't stopped talking about your
'little pot-drinker!'
Hey, found your blog from Kattrina's. I meant to tell you what a beautiful blessing it was - she looked just perfect!
Anna is so beautiful and Jack is such a cute big boy. I hope you come to Alaska soon!
Ok, for some reason I haven't been getting the automatic updates to your blog, so these are the first pictures I've seen of Anna! She is so cute! Congratulations, I bet Jack is getting into the swing of everything now. I'm so happy for you guys - girls are really sweet. And I love the name.
Post a Comment