Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Stuff


We've had a pretty uneventful last few weeks, but thought we'd add some pictures of our random stuff. We made a trip to Wheeler Farm to check out the animals. The kids loved it, we'll be back may times this summer, I'm sure.



This is a picture of Anna's face after face-planting on the sidewalk...

And this is her later that night after falling onto the corner of her plastic toy bin. Ouch!

Mary has been busy with her sewing and crocheting projects. Here is a picture that Jack took of her, and one of some mary janes she made for a friend.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest little shoes ever!!!!!!

Connie said...

Those shoes are too cute! Yulia and Lyubov would be so impressed!

Lizanne said...

Mary, the shoes are adorable! I am impressed you changed the pattern yourself, that would be hard! Poor little Anna and her nose :( give her a kiss for me!

Mark Weggeland said...

Poor baby Anna! Those are the cutest shoes! You really have impressive crocheting talent. I'm glad you are finding time to be creative.

Lisa in AK said...

Darn! I don't know how Mark's name got on there, that was my comment.

Unknown said...

Cute shoes! Poor little Anna :(

Holly said...

Those mary janes are so cute! I don't think I could crochet something so tiny. You might have to share the pattern with me!

Poor Anna, and her poor little nose!