Monday, April 09, 2012

Pre-Easter Egg Hunt

So it has been months and months and months since we've posted. Most of you probably think we've forgotten about this old blog. Well we haven't really. I've been doing a side project blog that has some pictures of the kids from the last few months. I was just too lazy to post them over her too. Since we have been so bad about posting, I thought we would do a big Easter post. The kids were lucky and got to go to two different Easter egg hunts this year. The first was on Saturday in the park behind our house. The kids are all dressed up from a baptism that we went to right before. We literally ran to get to make it in time for the eggs and of course we were early and had to wait. Here's how the hunt played out...

Yay! We made it!

Wait a second...Where are the eggs?!!

Ok- there they are!

Now I'm happy!


Ready-Set-Go


No comments: