Friday, May 18, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

We moved into our house in the beginning of August and so we had no idea that we would have so many flowering trees, bushes, and shrubs.  It has been a wonderful surprise, and Christian and I have both really enjoyed working out in the yard. Once we get the back yard finished, we'll post some from back there too. There is a cute little gazebo back there that we are trying to save.





Details on Jack's King Tut crown over on my Pinterest blog.

2 comments:

Li-Sha said...

aw man, i'm so jealous you guys have a yard... we want a yard. really bad. also, summer is looking good for you guys! i swear, spring here is just like how it is at home. it takes forever to get here.

Jaida said...

GORGEOUS! I am envious of your red front door too :) I loved our first full spring/summer here in MN too, learning what had been planted to bloom when in our yard.