This is what happens when you lift a baby over your head right after feeding him... This is Mary calling me at work after it happened. At least her mouth was closed.
Haaa haa! i'm sorry mary! That probably wasnt too pleasent! Im always telling Stuart to be careful when he lifts her above his head, now I can show him why!
Mary, I can't believe your presence of mind to take a picture!! I know the gross factor goes down when it's your kid so that's why you were able to do it. Nice going.
3 comments:
Haaa haa! i'm sorry mary! That probably wasnt too pleasent! Im always telling Stuart to be careful when he lifts her above his head, now I can show him why!
Mary, I can't believe your presence of mind to take a picture!! I know the gross factor goes down when it's your kid so that's why you were able to do it. Nice going.
Ewwww! But so funny...
Post a Comment