
This was Jack's first time eating rice cereal. He wasn't very impressed!

On Thanksgiving we let him try sweet potatoes for the first time. Too bad his were the unsweetened pureed kind and not the wonderfully sweet ones that us adults got to eat! We went to Aunt Lynne's for dinner and it was fantastic. I have to admit it was nice not to have to cook. (It looks a little like I have a beard in this picture but it's just Jack's Thanksgiving Mohawk.)

On Friday, we went to watch the lighting of a giant Christmas tree close to our house. This was one of the times that living downtown really paid off. In addition to all of the people trying to get to the lighting festivities, there was a Jazz game about a block away. While thousands of people paid up to $12 for a parking spot, we just bundled up Jack, put him in his stroller, and walked over. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
I love his little bear suit! So adorable.
Post a Comment