Saturday, December 08, 2007

Jumping Jacks

Here's a better quality video of Jack in his jumpy chair, professionally edited by me (Christian) and everything. The only thing missing from this video is him shrieking at the top of his lungs in a note so high and piercing, it would break glass... that'll be in the next video


6 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

Wow! Good thing he dosn't have any teeth or he might bite his thumb off!

Mr. Beatley said...

Wow Christian! You have a set a new standard for blog videos. Well done!

Carly said...

I love it! And you're so pun-ny: "Jumping Jacks"! Haha!

Lizanne said...

AWESOME! love the video, my new all time favorite!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Whenever Lucy comes in the office she asks for this "Gak-gak" video. And we all dance along to the music--I know, I know, scary sight:)

Deborah Thue said...

What a cute-patootie! I love how he keeps a straight face while being so funny! Reminds me of someone else we know....
love, Aunt D 2-E