Man I miss those babies! All I was able to talk about before this trip was how much I couldn't wait to see them, looks like I'm back to that again. It was fun to spend so much time together though! I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!
Such cute pics! We missed you this year! The kids LOVED the presents from Jack. And we loved the presents from you. We're lucky you drew us:) Thanks so much for adding to all of our Christmas cheer! Happy new year! We love you guys!
2 comments:
Man I miss those babies! All I was able to talk about before this trip was how much I couldn't wait to see them, looks like I'm back to that again. It was fun to spend so much time together though! I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!
Such cute pics! We missed you this year! The kids LOVED the presents from Jack. And we loved the presents from you. We're lucky you drew us:) Thanks so much for adding to all of our Christmas cheer! Happy new year! We love you guys!
Post a Comment