Hooray! We are so excited for you! She looks beautiful!! I loved the picture of her and Jack, I think they look a lot a like. I wish we could be there to meet her, give her a kiss from us! Hope you are recovering quickly Mary!
Welcome to little Anna Claire...love the name by the way (of course I would:) Hope you're feeling well Mary. We'll be back home soon, hopefully we can schedule a visit to bring you and Anna Claire some goodies!Congratulations to you both! love, nana 2E
Little Anna Claire :-)) She is so beautiful!! Mary, you look wonderful! I can't wait to hold her...makes me just want to jump on a plane and come right over. What a true blessing for this Thanksgiving. Love and miss you all, Momma Sue
good job holding her in till she was finished - perfect timing by the looks of her. jack looks like such a big boy now! what a wonderful family. do you think maybe you'll need a trip to calif. this summer...? xoxo aunt paula
8 comments:
Hooray! We are so excited for you! She looks beautiful!! I loved the picture of her and Jack, I think they look a lot a like. I wish we could be there to meet her, give her a kiss from us! Hope you are recovering quickly Mary!
Welcome to little Anna Claire...love the name by the way (of course I would:)
Hope you're feeling well Mary. We'll be back home soon, hopefully we can schedule a visit to bring you and Anna Claire some goodies!Congratulations to you both!
love,
nana 2E
Yeah!!! She is beautiful, and so tiny!!! She looks like Jack!!! Oh I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Oh, she is so cute and the name is beautiful! Congratulations guys!!!
Little Anna Claire :-)) She is so beautiful!! Mary, you look wonderful! I can't wait to hold her...makes me just want to jump on a plane and come right over. What a true blessing for this Thanksgiving. Love and miss you all, Momma Sue
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby! You look great for just having delivered her, Mary! Congrats, you guys. She's precious. Love the name too.
good job holding her in till she was finished - perfect timing by the looks of her. jack looks like such a big boy now! what a wonderful family. do you think maybe you'll need a trip to calif. this summer...? xoxo aunt paula
Congratulations you guys! I had no idea that you were that close Mary. She's a cutie.
Post a Comment