Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Update

Our goofy kids. (Anna loves her Bumbo almost as much as we do)


We had a pretty fun weekend, Mikie and his friend came down from BYU-Idaho to come to the first Real Salt Lake home game of the year. The weather was awesome, sunny and in the 70s. Mary and I decided to make a t-shirt for Jack using freezer paper to cut out a stencil and fabric paint for the design, and it turned out pretty sweet. Jack is modeling the design below:

We got to meet the players after the game, this is with Javi Morales. I thought it was pretty cool, but Jack was more interested in touching his jersey.

All tuckered out after an exciting day


Mikie, Luke and I were having a boys night on Friday, so Mary decided to check out the Twilight release party that a store was having. Evidentally some actors from the movie were there and signing autographs. I told Mary to get some good shots of people in costumes and vampire makeup, but she chickened out. As you can see from the size of the crowd, the books are pretty big here. I am proud to say that we do not own that devil movie...at least for now.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Mary! So jealous you were near a store that a cast member visited! No one came to Boston or you could bet I would have been there...

And I'm proud to own the 3 disc version of that "devil movie", as you call it Christian! Ha!

Once again, I have the cutest nieces and nephews on the planet! Jack in his Real shirt and hat are just too cute! And I love Anna's little bow and sandals!

Connie said...

Ooh, I love the shirt you made for Jack. So cute.

Unknown said...

Cute shirt!!! We have to make some for a craft night!!!....especially before we got to Harry Potter (yes we can be those cheesy people in t-shirts) Victoria is really pretty in person wow! Next time I'll go with yeah!

Christin said...

Your kids are too cute. I can't get enough of them. As soon as school is out we should do a photo shoot with Anna.

Steve, Amy and Company said...

The kids are soo cute! Lucy has that same outfit that Anna is wearing--the one with the polka dot pants. I got it on sale for next year winter. Maybe we should have a matching girl cousins picture at the beach?