Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Park!

This morning we set out to find this incredible park that I had heard about on the news. It was built by the West Jordan community and is the biggest playground of its kind in the state. (And it's free!) It definitely did not disappoint!. We had a blast and Jack was in toddler heaven climbing stairs, going down slides, and swinging.





Anna just slept the whole time we were at the park so we got a picture of her when we got home in her new Bumbo.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Wow, so fun! I love all the pictures, but I especially love Anna's bow! So cute!!

Holly said...

Amazing park - I am totally jealous that you guys don't have snow!!! Also, the bumbo, best baby invention ever!!!

Michael Weggeland said...

holy schnikies what a park! it looks like a kids dream!! Jack is getting so big too! man i'm excited to come down this saturday for the game, see y'all soon :)

Unknown said...

Ooh! that park does look fun! We'll have to all go together ;)

Christin said...

That looks like a blast! I bet Jack just had a ball.