Monday, June 15, 2009

The Babies In Our Outfits


Some of you might remember that we dressed Jack in one of Christian's baby outfits. That is Christian on the left and Jack on the right. I think there is some good family resemblance there. Well we did the same with Anna when my Mom sent down one of my old dresses. We don't really look all that much alike in these baby shots but then again, I don't look much like my old baby picture anyway.

This is me


Anna was not really thrilled about his photo shoot. Couldn't really get her to smile but she makes a good serious baby model :)


6 comments:

Lizanne said...

I love those pictures! She is such a beautiful baby! She always has that sweet little concerned look on her face. So cute!

Christin said...

So cute. Can't wait til we take your family pictures.

Macaroni Mamas said...

LOL... she is so serious, you were right!!! She does definitely have your eyes!!! Such a great idea, I love it!!

Macaroni Mamas said...

LOL... I haven't signed out of our account yet!!!! Yikes I need to go to bed!

Carly said...

Oh my goodness her eyes in those pictures! Just beautiful! And you're right, that baby pic of you doesn't really look like you! But you were still cute! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks precious!:)