We had a little photo shoot for Anna over at our friend Kattrina's this morning. I made Anna a tulle skirt and she got to wear her baby high heals from Grandma. If only she had enjoyed it as much as we did. She only lasted a few minutes but we got a couple of smiles and some good pouty model faces! Click
here to see more cute shots over at Sassafrass Photography! Thanks so much Kattrina!
7 comments:
Those are THE cutest pictures EVER! I love them! She is so adorable! The whole outfit turned out really cute! Your friend did an awesome job on the pictures, I wish we were there so she could take some for us!
Oh my gosh!!! She is so cute!!! I love them all!!! Where did you get that adorable headband!
I have the cutest grandkids ever!!!! She is a doll and should be a baby model. I am just dying to see them and probably have to come down in the fall. Love and kisses to both my cuties
Sorry, that last comment was by Gramma Lisa.
Mary! How stinkin' CUTE is Little Miss Anna! I love the picture on your friends blog where she is wearing leg warmers and crying! She looks even cute in that one! Give Jack a hug from "Sissy." I miss my CSI crime fighting buddy!:) Maybe that is why I got the nickname "Sissy" because I didn't let him stay for the other CSI crime scenes? We will never know.:)
Cute! Cute! Cute!
OMG!!!! How cute is that!?! I hope we can order copies. What a little doll! Love you. Gammie
Post a Comment