Thursday, July 30, 2009

Helpful Big Brother

I was feeding Anna dinner last night and I got up to get a paper towel. I turned around and found this:

Here is the action caught on video. Sorry it is a little back-lit and Jack is under dressed. I didn't want to miss the action by leaving to close the window or getting him a shirt!




This is how Anna looked afterwards...

4 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

Wow, what a fun big brother. Anna looks like she was enjoying it too. Good thing it was something as benign as peas. You better hide the markers!

Unknown said...

that is adorable!!! I love it!

Carly said...

Ha, that is so great! I love how he says "Nanna". What a sweet older brother. He's going to take good care of her as she grows up.

Just a few weeks til I'll be there to help and play! Yay!

Holly said...

Love it!!! Just wait - so much trouble is in your future!