Today was a big day for Anna. She started crawling this morning and has been getting faster and more daring as the day has gone on. Here is a little video that I got pretty soon after she started. I used my Fruit by the Foot wrapper as bait and she went for it. That is Jack banging on the table in the background.
Jack was very sweet and encouraging

Not too long after she started crawling, Anna pulled herself up on the couch for the first time as well. She then proceeded to side step down the couch which is a little scary. Crawling is one thing, but I am not ready for this baby to be walking! Hopefully crawling will satisfy her for a few more months.

It is crazy, but now that Anna is moving about, Jack looks so much bigger to me now. Man they grow fast!

7 comments:
Oh my goodness! That just happened overnight! Now I really HAVE to see them soon. They both look more grown up to me. She is right on target to be a walker before a year old.
WOW!!! She looks so tiny crawling around. Avery just started walking on her own - hopefully she doesn't get moving too fast too soon! I can't believe Anna is so big already.
Yay Anna! Just in time for a visit from Aunt Carly! I can't believe how big she's getting already, and Jack totally looks like Christian in that last picture. Can't wait to see you next week!
You have the cutest kids!
What a cutie! The boys have just barely started crawling too...although Anna looks like the pro! I would like to have a race between the 3 babies. I think Anna would win, followed by Will (who would then bulldoze into her...he's a bully!), and then Finn (he is just barely starting to go forward). We could place bets on them for fun:) We miss you guys!
How wonderful! I know what you mean about Jack looking bigger. Pacey aged about three years the moment Brighton was born! Good luck keeping up with two on the move!
Any new pictures lately? :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment