Friday, September 25, 2009

These Crazy Kids!

Seems like Jack and Anna are growing like crazy these days and so here are some updates on their new tricks and habits....

Jack's really started talking these last few months which has been both helpful and entertaining. Here are some words which he gets wrong every time, even with a little pronunciation coaching:

cheese: keen
motorcycle: mogercycle
helicopter: helcopit
soda: fabuoy (not sure where that came from but that is how he says it!)



He loves helping Christian out in the garage. He picks up tools and pretends to fix the bikes. If only he would put those tools back! We're missing a few...


He also loves to wear Christian's ties. He steals them out of the closet all the time and puts together some rather strange outfits. The one with the hard hat Carly caught while she was out visiting.




Here is Anna standing which is one of her new tricks. She also loves to clap, wave, and show everyone how big she is.


Ever since she has been able to crawl she has been so much happier. Jack doesn't love it so much because Anna sneaks over and tries to steal his snacks and toys. It has been a real adjustment for him, but we're working on it. He looks so big standing next to Anna, I have to remind myself he's still two and that she is old enough to be walking. They get big so fast!


4 comments:

Lizanne said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Anna is getting! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I LOVE the picture of Jack and Christian working on the bike, that is the sweetets thing I have seen!

Deborah Thue said...

I LOVE seeing those pics of Anna walking! She is so teeny and it looks like she's doing a trick. I also love that Jack likes to dress-up...he needs to come to our house and play with our dress-ups, OK?
love,
aunt nana 2E

Lisa in AK said...

Looks like Jack likes to dress up just like his Daddy used to. Anna looks so big and grown up. I can't wait to see them next week!

Carly said...

I love the pics of Jack helping Christian in the garage! What a good helper. :) Anna just keeps getting cuter by the day. I can't wait til she's walking (although I'm sure you're glad she's not there yet...). Miss you guys!