Saturday, October 03, 2009

Elephants on Parade


The circus came to town last week and they had an elephant parade right by Christian's work. We headed down there and met him on his lunch break. Jack thought the elephants were pretty cool until he smelled them and that is all he had to talk about the rest of the afternoon. He kept saying, "Elephants stinky!"





We headed over to the Gateway fountain after the parade since it only lasted about two minutes. Jack snuck out of the stroller and got a little wet. I should have have known that two year olds don't understand the concept of look but don't touch.

2 comments:

Lizanne said...

What a fun outing! I can totally picture Jack saying that, what a cutie! I love the picture of the elephant holding the other one's tail.

Carly said...

So funny! And what a cool thing to be able to see, even if it was kinda short... and stinky. :)