So we carved pumpkins on Friday night, but somehow forgot to take pictures of the final product. Oh well. Mary's carving was a spooky owl on a tree, and mine (Christian) looked like a pile of skulls. Here are some pics of the fun night.
We also went to my work on Friday, they had a Halloween party and the kids got to dress up and go trick or treating. Mary made both costumes, and they turned out great. Jack is obsessed with the cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender, so he had to be Aang. Anna was a donut with sprinkles, which she loved.





5 comments:
DARLING costumes!
Mary! The costumes are sooo cute!! I love Anna's donut! Anna and Kirsten would have been cute together since Kirsten was a cupcake with sprinkles. Jack looks just like Aang, good job!
I love Halloweeeeen! :) You did such a good job on the costumes Mary! Jack looks just like Aang and I can't get over the cuteness that is Anna the donut!
Mary, I am dying over your kids costumes! So cute.
Post a Comment