Anna felt so bad that she didn't want me to put her down for days. My arms got tired and so I decided to see if her old wrap still worked. It did, and she was in heaven. Can't get much closer to Momma than that.
We've had lots of snow and Jack wanted his own shovel to help his Dad. Who's going to argue when their child begs to do cleaning?
My friend has a daily schedule for her kids and I have wanted to start one for a while. I figured the new year was a great time to introduce it to the kids. One of my favorite parts of the day is quiet time. Anna decided on this day that quiet time meant nap time. I didn't mind :)
This was before she got sick but we forgot to post it
Jack thought he was ready to go outside but I think he forgot a few things.
The other day we caught Anna talking to her Uncle Mikie in a picture. She finds pictures of him throughout the house and just has conversations with him. It's pretty funny so we tried to get one on camera. The picture she is talking to here is our from our wedding. Boy is going to be excited to see him and Li-Sha this weekend.
Once he felt better, Jack had lots of energy but not a lot of ways to get it out. He gave himself a pretty good workout doing some Avatar bending moves. They all kind of look the same, except for earth bending, but I love his enthusiasm.






5 comments:
So hilarious! I wish I could understand what Anna was saying in the video, but it sure was cute. And Jack is great at "bending"! :) I miss those kiddies!! Glad you're all starting to feel better though! XO
Love it! Has he seen the Last Airbender movie yet? I hope everyone's feeling better ASAP :)
I haven't seen you guys for sooo long! It's pretty sad considering we are right next door. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hopefully we can catch up on our play time this spring.
I heard your little cutie cough at church and it just broke my heart. None of my kids have ever really had a bad cough, I think I'd fall apart. Anna's so tiny and adorable - I hope she's feeling better!
Anna looks sooo happy in that baby carrier. Great idea. She is such a little cutie. I guess she thinks the pictures are just another skype? And Jack is STILL doing Airbender stuff? What a crack-up he is. You guys are such cute parents.
Post a Comment