Me: What is fun?
Jack: Well, fun... fun is kind of like an illusion.
I don't think he knows what illusion means, but it sounded pretty deep for a three year old:)
Here are some of Jack's funny faces:
Jack has a crazy sensitive nose. He is quick to tell me when Anna is stinky, or when something doesn't smell right.
This is his: my Mom is crazy face






6 comments:
That deep thought made me laugh! I love all their funny faces, they are too cute! I love seeing new pictures of the kids, but it makes me miss them! I wish I could see you guys!
How hilarious!!! Hey I found my new computer wallpaper, but which one? They are both so adorable how am I going to choose? Thanks for posting.
haha! i love those pictures, they are hilarious! especially of street urchin anna haha. can't wait to see them again!
Anna's bruise almost looks like some bangs hanging down!
So cute! Thanks for posting pics. Like Lizzie said, I love it but it makes me miss you guys! Jack's deep thought is hilarious. And I love Anna the street urchin. Oliver Twist for sure! Oh, and I'm also *loving* the new blog background, so totally you! :)
So adorable. Don't kids just get better and better? I have to say, four is one of my favorite ages yet so you can look forward to it. :)
Post a Comment