Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day




For those who have been following our blog for a few years, you know that we always go to the St. Patrick's Day parade. This year was no different and we had a great time. We got to see the dancers and the pipe bands which are our favorites.


Well, Christian and I love hearing the bag pipes. Here is what Jack thought of them:
In the last post, I mentioned that Jack is pretty sensitive to different smells. Well, he is also sensitive to loud noises too. The bag pipes were a little loud :)


There were also a couple of random entries like these Civil War enthusiasts. Not sure how they are connected to St. Patrick. Then there were the Shriners dressed as clowns and riding horses. I don't think I have ever seen a parade without a couple Shriner entries.




I love that the kids are old enough to enjoy parades. I don't know why I love them, but I do. Can't wait for the next one.

3 comments:

Carly said...

More cuteness!!! I love it. What a fun parade... and how random are the Civil War people, I have no idea what that could be about either, definitely not something I would ever do. :P Keep the pictures coming, but really, the more I see, the more I miss you guys!!

Lizanne said...

So cute! It looks like a lot of fun! Love the green outfits too :)

Lisa in AK said...

Anna looks like she was really into the parade. What fun!