We recently read a blog where the Mom asked her kids a bunch of questions about herself. The answers were cute and so we figured we would try it with our kids too. I asked the questions with Jack, and Christian asked them with Anna. Here is what we got as well as a picture of the kids in the linen closet. They like to dump out the sheets and towels and make beds. As cute as it is to find them like this, I am not always happy to find my clean linens on the floor! Anyway, the questions are a little long but we wanted to keep all of their answers:
Mommy According to Jack:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Jack: Good things
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Jack: When I play around.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Jack: If I don’t play, Mommy will be sad.
Jack: Good things
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Jack: When I play around.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Jack: If I don’t play, Mommy will be sad.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Jack: Tickle me
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Jack: I don’t know cause I don’t remember.
6. How old is Mommy?
Jack: 26
7. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Jack: The cemetery (This is not true of course, but it's what he said. Crazy kid!)
Jack: The cemetery (This is not true of course, but it's what he said. Crazy kid!)
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Jack: Play cars with me
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Jack: Sneak
Jack: Sneak
10. What is Mommy really good at?
Jack: Winning
11. What is Mommy not very good at?
Jack: Sharing
12. What does Mommy do for her job?
Jack: Lots of things. Chores.
13. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Jack: Carrots
14. What do you and Mommy do together?
Jack: We play lots of things and do lots of things.
15. How are you and Mommy the same?
Jack: Our skin.
16. How are you and Mommy different?
Jack: Our eyes are different
15. How are you and Mommy the same?
Jack: Our skin.
16. How are you and Mommy different?
Jack: Our eyes are different
Daddy According to Anna
1. 1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Anna: Thank you and you’re welcome
2. What makes Daddy happy?
Anna: Play together
Anna: Thank you and you’re welcome
2. What makes Daddy happy?
Anna: Play together
3. What makes Daddy sad?
Anna: When we play tennis
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Anna: He makes me tickle
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
Anna: He liked to play with us
6. How old is Daddy?
Anna: 4
7. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
Anna: To his work!
Anna: To his work!
8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
Anna: Play with me in the sprinkler
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Anna: Play with the TV and he doesn’t sneak around
Anna: Play with the TV and he doesn’t sneak around
10. What is Daddy really good at?
Anna: Good at playing tennis with Mommy
11. What is Daddy not very good at?
Anna: Not playing soccer
12. What does Daddy do for her job?
Anna: Play with the tv
13. What is Daddy's favorite food?
Anna: Chips
14. What do you and Daddy do together?
Anna: Plays with me
15. How are you and Daddy the same?
Anna: He’s good at hearing
16. How are you and Daddy different?
Anna: He’s different with his hair

5 comments:
they're incredibly dialed in! haha that was so funny, we loved it. also my brother and i used to lay in the linens closet and pretend they were bunkbeds just like that when i was their age:)
Oh my gosh that is so cute! What a fun idea... maybe you'll have to do that regularly and see how the answers change! :) So what's all this sneaking you're doing Mary? :P
Love it!
So awesome. Can't wait til I can get enough words out of my two to document. :)
I know what you mean about the clean laundry too. I am on the verge of stopping folding the kids' clothes because they love to empty out their dressers. Grrrr.
So cute! I love that Mary is good at winning, but not at sharing, lol. Such a cute idea, we might have to try this :)
Post a Comment