Sunday, September 04, 2011

Portland Temple

 Last Sunday, we drove up to the Portland LDS Temple to walk around and enjoy the flowers. Here's some pics:



Here's Anna trying to get Jack to smile. 

It worked!



Jack posed himself for these pictures and really got into it!





 Notice Anna's feet in this picture. While I walked around the fountain to take this picture, Anna managed to take her shoes off. After I finished taking the picture she proceeded to get up and walk into the fountain. The kid is crazy about water. We should have known when she sat down that this would happen! 


5 comments:

Li-Sha said...

we laughed so hard at the picture of anna trying to make jack smile! they are so cute, and are getting so big! we miss you guys!

Carly said...

These two are just two cute!! Oh man. I love Jack's "posing" and Anna making Jack smile. What a fun family activity!

Jaida said...

They look so grown up!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are loving your new area :) Your kids already look bigger!

Deborah Thue said...

Hi Guys!
I love the pic where Anna
finally got Jack to smile...
HER face! She looks like,
"see Jack, I KNEW you
could do it!"
And I absolutely LOVE
Jack's "Zoolander" poses!
Those 2 make me giggle!
love,
aunt/nana 2e