Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun

I love Fall. It is my favorite time of year. We have been having a lot of fun enjoying the Fall activities near our home. We went to a pumpkin patch with Dave and Em.



The kids and I went on a hayride around the pumpkin patch, which was really fun. This farm has a section of Christmas trees along with the pumpkins. I love Christmas tree farms.



Jack went on his first big slide and loved it!


Back at home, we have been trying to get outside whenever the weather is dry.  Here some pictures of the kids on the backyard swing and on the front porch.


Sorry this is blurry, but he looked so cute!

I love the way Anna is looking at Jack. She loves her big brother!


2 comments:

Li-Sha said...

that last picture is adorable! i bet that the kids love having a backyard and a swing. we miss you guys!

Lisa in AK said...

Mary, your front porch looks SO pretty and fall-ish! Thanks for the pics of the kids, I miss you all lots!