Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween. The kids got some wonderful candy, and since Jack can't have peanuts, we enjoyed raiding his candy to keep him safe. It's a win win for everyone. Plus, our quiet street was extra quiet tonight and we have a whole bowl of candy left over. Looks like a lot of sugar highs in our future.  Here's our little Jedi's all dressed up and ready to go:



6 comments:

Li-Sha said...

oh. my. gosh. they are so cute!! good job on the costumes mary!

Jon and Stacey said...

Oh my goodness they look awesome! Love the costumes, next year will you make mine?

Carly said...

These are too cute for words!! I love them. You did such a good job! And these two kids could not be cuter! :)

Lisa in AK said...

They are so sweet together! Anna's smile is sooo cute!
I wonder what next year will be????

paula said...

I agree with everyone. They are just toooo cute. I can't believe how much Anna looks like Lisa to me. They are just the sweetest kids I've ever seen. EVER. Love you guys

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty their, but rainy :) I need to get your address Ethan wants to send Jack a Christmas card :)