Monday, March 03, 2008

So Much Fun in the Sun and Surf

Well, Jack and I just got back from visiting Lizanne and Kirsten in Monterey. He was trooper and slept the whole flight back which was wonderful! Here are some pictures from our wonderful trip.

John- this picture is for you. The green grass above our heads is Pebble Beach. Jack wanted to go on the course and steal a flag pin for you, but I told him no. Sorry.


Jack had some serious bedhead after a nap. I admit...part of it was my fault. I drooled a little on his head while I was napping next to him and tried to wipe it off.



This is a really pretty beach by the aquarium in Monterrey. The lumps in the front are seals.


Close up on the seals.




We ate at some amazing restaurants and the babies were actually pretty well behaved. We were saved by some puff snacks that we just kept feeding the babies as we ate our meals.


3 comments:

Carly said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love that pic of them at the restaurant, Kirsten looks like she's totally eyeballing Jack's last puff! What cuties. Wish I could have been there too!

Connie said...

Those puffs have saved us many times! I love the pictures. It looks so pretty there.

Steve, Amy and Company said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Jack's hair is GREAT in that one pic!! And, I love your new blog format...very stylish! We love you guys!