


We had a lot of fun outside this weekend enjoying the blue skies and and sunshine. We took Jack to the park and let him climb around, he liked the mini rock wall but couldn't quite figure out the hand holds. This morning we hiked Ensign Peak which is right above Salt Lake City. You can tell from the picture that Jack really loved riding in the backpack, thanks Steve and Amy for getting a new one and passing this one on to us! We finished off the day with another Real Salt Lake soccer game. Jack fell asleep towards the end but woke up when we celebrated our first win of the season.
3 comments:
Wow, his first rock wall! But of course we know that wasn't his first climbing experience. What an action packed day. It looked like sooo much fun! Hope he didn't get sunburned. (He must have taken of his hat for the pictures) Glad somebody's enjoying warm sunshine!
He's going to grow up with a love of the outdoors just like his Mom and Dad I can tell! He's a natural on the rock wall already!
hey, I just figured out how to comment on people's posts! I check your blog regularly and I love it so much.
Post a Comment