Wow, that was a very riveting story that Jack had to tell. I was on the edge of my seat;-) He's quite the chatter box. Marina wakes us up with her chattering as well but she's not quite as animated yet as little Jack is.
I think I heard something in there about Da-Da...? What a smartie pants, he even followed you across the crib! He's getting so big! I can't wait until he starts saying words!
4 comments:
Wow, that was a very riveting story that Jack had to tell. I was on the edge of my seat;-) He's quite the chatter box. Marina wakes us up with her chattering as well but she's not quite as animated yet as little Jack is.
I think I heard something in there about Da-Da...? What a smartie pants, he even followed you across the crib! He's getting so big! I can't wait until he starts saying words!
My! that was quite the story! I love these videos, keep 'em comin'.
Please tell Jack: atoksnd akjsoim kjk lsncli nlkj knslkn kjoje jkosl llanvo aown alnv lask!
He is so funny!
Post a Comment