Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday in the Park

It feels like we only post pictures from the park these days but I guess we have spent a lot of time there lately. The weather is finally starting to being nice on a consistent basis and the park is always free. Plus, Christian loves the park because he can also kick his soccer all he wants without getting in trouble for playing indoors!



Is the pizza ready yet?

We went to Park City for lunch with our friends and Jack tried a little bit of pizza for the first time. Well, actually he just had a little cheese and pieces of crust but he seemed to really like it.


5 comments:

Lizanne said...

Soo cute! We can finally see some teeth in that first picture!! I love the picture of Jack waiting for the pizza, so cute! Cant wait to see you guys in a few more days!

Connie said...

That last picture is so cute. So much personality!

Carly said...

I have the cutest nephew in the world! Seriously, just look at that face! I could eat it! Miss you guys...

Lisa in AK said...

I love the head on the table pose. Sometimes I wish I could do that and just push the food in! I can't wait to see him again in July!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Dear Jack,
Come over some day soon. We can do anything that we like to do and you can watch me play my 90 minutes of computer games. And you can stay here the whole day and when you move you're gonna move with me and when I move you're gonna be with me.

Love, Soren
(dictaed by Soren, typed by Amy)