Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vermont Visit

Jack and I just got back from Vermont this afternoon. I spent a lot of time worrying about how Jack would do on the plane ride, but even though he has the one year old-almost walking- wiggles, he was fantastic. Our trip was pretty short but really wonderful.

Four generations- Jack, me, Mom, and Grandma Joslyn

Playing with Great Grandma

Making the traditional stop at Ben and Jerry's

Snuggle time with Grandma Ramie

The weather wasn't really cooperating on Monday and Tuesday for Jack and I to take a walk. I finally got him ready to go and as you can tell, he was so excited about it! I don't think he likes that umbrella stoller. I haven't ever caught him with even a half smile while he is sitting in it!

3 comments:

Carly said...

That picture with Ramie is the cutest! I'm glad you guys had a nice visit. Can't wait to see pictures from the Birthday Party this weekend! :) I can't believe their ONE!!

Lisa in AK said...

That four generation picture is great! Your Mom looks so happy! Being a grandma is the GREATEST!

Connie said...

That is awesome that you got to make it back there. I know how much you love Vermont!