We had a really fun time yesterday playing at a water party. My friend Kattrina took some incredible pictures of all the kids while they were playing. She got some great shots of Jack and some really beautiful ones of Anna.
Click here to check out the pictures.
Here are a couple that I took as well...
Mmmm...sprinkler water is always refreshing!

Jack's first time on the slip n' slide

Anna lounging in the shade, chubby and content.
4 comments:
I couldn't make those two adorable kids you have look bad even if I tried ;) Thanks Mary!
Those pics are seriously beautiful! I've already put one as my desktop here at work so I can stare all day... :) I think I'm going to have to change it every day though, I can't decide which I like best!
Oh, and I loved how all the ones of Jack are of him drinking out of things... so funny!
There is nothing better than chubby baby legs!!!
Oh - she is getting so big! And so beautiful! Can you believe how fast they grow? She's a doll!
Post a Comment