We had a great time visiting Byron, Jen and the boys down in St. George these last few days. Jay and Rex were really sweet with Anna, and Jack loved them and wanted to copy everything they were doing. Here are some pictures of the fun!










I saw the coolest license plate while we were driving around St. George, on a sweet mustang. Too bad the car is red, though... (you may have to click on the pic to zoom in)

4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Anna looks so sweet in all her pictures, and I love the adorable headband. I love the leg-up picture of Jack! That is hilarious! Kids can sleep in the craziest positions, Kirsten does it all the time.
How did Jack fall asleep like that? :) Does he do that a lot? I also love the pics with his cousins, that's cute that he wanted to do everything like them.
Anna is gorgeous in all her pics too! Wow, she's growing fast, I can't wait until I can see here again!
How fun to get to visit with Byron and Jen and boys. It looks like you guys all had a great time. Hope you had a very happy Easter also! Love you guys!
you know we love that license plate cover!!!! looks like you had a great time :)
Post a Comment