His first introduction to the world of Harry Potter

The other day I was looking at a magazine with a preview of summer movies. Jack came over and kept saying "Ha Po" over and over. I looked around, not knowing what he meant, and noticed a picture of Harry Potter. Since neither Christian or I had spent anytime teaching him who Harry Potter was I figured it was a coincidence. Not so, this kid knows his Harry Potter. He can pick him out pretty quickly (must be the glasses!) and has even started to ask to watch the movies, which at this point are a little beyond his understanding and scariness level. Good thing I started exposing him to the books at such a young age. It is wonderful to have another Hogwarts lover in the house.
5 comments:
So fun! I love that he's just picked up Harry Potter from you guys, it was meant to be! Now, we'll really need to go to "Harry Potter World" when it opens, maybe Jack will be old enough to get it then! Also, maybe if I ever get around to finishing his Christmas present I should make it into Harry Potter instead of a Pirate! :)
YAY Jack!!!! Welcome to our raising you kids to be Potter fans club :)
That is adorable!!!
Sadie has called it Harry Popper ever since she could talk. What funny kids we have.
That's awesome! How funny.
Post a Comment