Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last week. Things have been pretty quiet since all our company went gone home, but Jack is potty training and that has kept us pretty busy!!



Jack took this picture. He is getting pretty good with the digital camera. Most of his pictures are of random things like the table and his toys, but sometimes he surprises us.






3 comments:

Lizanne said...

I love all these pictures! I love Jack's expression in that first picture, he cracks me up. I love Anna's little pony tail, she is finally getting some hair! And I love the picture of Jack on Christian, that is so cute! When I first saw the picture of Anna in the crib, I thought it looked like Jack as a baby! Cute pictures! We had so much fun while we were there, I hope we can see you guys again soon!

Carly said...

Thanks for posting more pics! :) I can't believe how grown up Anna is getting! I also thought the last picture was of Jack until I realized the eyes were too big and blue and that it was Anna! :) Jack looks like he still likes to cuddle, which is good! Miss you guys!

Lisa in AK said...

Anna's whale spout pony tail is ADORABLE! And I wish I had a blanket like Jack. Anna is becoming such a big girl. I've got to get down there NOW!