Sunday, January 03, 2010

Fun Times Kirsten and Grayden!

Jack and Anna got to spend four days with their cousins Kirsten and Gradyen and they had a blast. Kirsten and Jack are two days apart and Anna and Grayden are four months apart, so while they toys were practically flying at our house, the kids all really enjoyed each other. Christian and I got to spend some good time with Lizanne and Stuart too. We ate Chinese food and peacefully rang in the New Year while the four kids slept upstairs. Here are some pictures and a video of the kids:






These two were almost joined at the hip!




Anna has become quite the climber. Sebastian's face on the TV is a pretty good mirror of my reaction to Anna's climbing exploits.



2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh man! I'm so jealous! I wish I could have been there to play with you all! Thanks for the pics and video, Jack is such a great dancer, every time I listen to that Weezer song I think of him. :) Kisses from Aunt Carly!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

We are jealous too! Wish we lived closer! The 3 babies would keep us BUSY! Love you all!