Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back to Blogging about Food


I took a pretty long vacation from blogging about food, but I have found my love for cooking again, and want to share some new recipes with my friends and family. My friend Kattrina and I are posting recipes on our website Macaroni Mamas. Just click on the picture on the side of this blog to get there. We don't have a ton on there yet but hopefully you all will send us recipes that you love and we can post those too!

4 comments:

Lizanne said...

Hooray! I will have to pass along some of my new recipe finds. I love the new look of the blog too, the banner is really cute!

Heather said...

Mary, where do we submit our recipes?

Christian and Mary said...

We set up an email, macaronimamas@gmail.com, hoping people would send us fantastic new recipes. Looking forward to yours Heather! I have heard amazing things about your cakes!

Macaroni Mamas said...

Oops! I mean macaroni.mamas@gmail.com. Good thing I know the email address huh!