Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sewing Project

I saw a cute felt watch on Etsy the other day, so I decided to try and make it. Since Jack is still obsessed with watches and clocks, he was really happy. I showed him a picture of the Big Ben clock tower in a book earlier in the day and now he calls the watch his "Big Ben". The clock face turned out a little crazy, but I don't think he'll mind.




5 comments:

Holly said...

That is so cute!!! It looks like he loves it.

Lizanne said...

I saw that on a blog and thought of Jack! You did such a good job, it looks adorable!! What a cute idea!

Lisa in AK said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a great Mom you are!

Carly said...

How fun! I love that he calls it his "Big Ben"! He really is getting to be a big boy! You did a really good job making it, did you embroider it?

Christin said...

Love it!