Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Kids

Here are some new cute pictures of Anna and Jack.


This is Jack's new favorite toy. The kids still loves clocks. He carries it around everywhere he goes. I found it at Target and meant to save it for his birthday but he was doing pretty good at potty training and I couldn't resist giving it to him. They have these awesome Fisher Price throwback toys like this clock, a t.v. and a telephone. I remember them from when I was a kid. I am a sucker for old fashioned stuff like that.



This is the face Anna makes when I try to put her hair in pig-tails. She doesn't like to have her hair done. Hence the one pig-tail picture above. It doesn't help that her hair is really fine and they fall out all the time!


This is her you-just-caught-me-being-naughty face. She likes to unfold laundry for me.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Haha! I love all the pics. That is so cute that Jack still loves clocks, have you tried to teach him how to tell time yet? And Anna's pig-tails are just too cute! And you'll have to remind her, beauty is pain. :)

Lizanne said...

I love all the pictures! That first one of Jack is so sweet! And Anna is such a little cutie. I think she looks soo much like Jack in that last picture! Thanks for posting new pictures, we were missing you guys!

Jaida said...

Adorable pics Mary. I so wish our kids could play together. I really think our girls are cut from the same cloth :) Thanks for sharing.

Mark Weggeland said...

They are getting cuter and cuter every day! I can't wait to see them in April.

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Darling pics! We miss you!