Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing at the Park

The weather has been wonderful this week and so I decided to take the kids to the park. Here are some fun pictures from our day:




Anna is a little daredevil. She loves slides and goes down whether I am ready or not. I was not ready when she started down in this picture.



This is a fun series of shots that I got while the kids were running away from me:




If you look closely, Jack almost knocked Anna off her feet with that hug. He is getting to be a sweet big brother and she is starting to fight back when he isn't. It is fun seeing them enjoy each other and play. Hoping for more wonderful weather and good days at the park!

3 comments:

Mr. Beatley said...

That first shot of Anna really looks like you. So cute! We miss you guys and the kiddos. - Em

Carly said...

How fun! I think it's great they enjoy playing with each other. Love you guys!

Lisa in AK said...

I'm glad Anna is a daredevil. She and Grayden will get along fine. The park is always fun!