Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Zoo


The weather was gorgeous on Monday, a kind of calm before the storm. It is actually snowing today, which is crazy now that I see these pictures from two days ago when the kids had on short sleeves! The weather here is unpredictable. Anyway, I decided to see how well I could handle the two kids at the zoo by myself. We went really early to beat the crowds and to try and catch animals before their midday nap. It was a wonderful morning and the kids did really well. We saw the new baby elephant, Zuri, and lots of other cool animals. Here are some pictures from our day:






3 comments:

Claire said...

I have tons of pics of my kids coming out of that snake slide. Nice to know some things don't change.

Christin said...

Looks like fun!!! Too bad the weather has taken a turn for the worse.

Carly said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun, and that baby elephant is just adorable, almost as much as Anna! :) I hope the weather gets better before I come next week! It's now gorgeous in Boston.