Oh my holy crap, that is the funniest little video I've ever seen of Jack!! He was right on beat with the song too! Oh man, that was a great little break from homework. Well, see you guys this weekend!!
What great fun! I want to see get down dancing. She is a great little talker. Jack sure has the beat with the music. Is that from Little Einstiens or does he have his Dad's musical gifts?
4 comments:
Oh my holy crap, that is the funniest little video I've ever seen of Jack!! He was right on beat with the song too! Oh man, that was a great little break from homework. Well, see you guys this weekend!!
I love both videos! Jack will be able to sing along at a Red Sox game if he ever comes to Boston, he's even got the hand motion down! :)
Anna is such a cutie, I can't believe she's really starting to talk already!
What great fun! I want to see get down dancing. She is a great little talker. Jack sure has the beat with the music. Is that from Little Einstiens or does he have his Dad's musical gifts?
OOP'S I meant I want to see Anna get down shakin' her booty!
Post a Comment