Saturday, June 05, 2010

Anna sings

Jack and Anna both love singing along to the Glee soundtrack, but they hate being videotaped. We recorded Anna singing along to Defying Gravity. Pretty funny...

5 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

I think you have some budding little broadway stars!!!
It's so fun to see the kids enjoying music. I love it.

Deborah Thue said...

I love her 'proper' posture! She just sits up straight and belts it out! Sooo cute! I also love hearing that cutie Jack just giggling away in the background.
Those are some pretty cute kidlets you guys have there!
love,
aunt nana 2E

Carly said...

Oh my cute! She's going to be on American Idol some day and they will play this to prove how long she's been singing. :) Seriously though, this is the most adorable thing I've seen. Ever.
Loves from Aunt Carly!

Claire said...

I love the Glee soundtrack as well. That Anna is pretty darn cute! Miss you guys.

paula said...

Is that Jack giggling in the back? The two cutest sounds in the world! And she's actually saying "gravity"? (I love Glee to, mostly the music)