Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Catching Up!!

Sorry it has been a while since we posted. June has been a really fun month. We have been able to spend a lot off good time together as a family. Here is what we have been up to:

Eating good food!


And being silly


Cooking yummy desserts! These don't look amazing but they tasted good and that is really all that matters!


We went to a carnival that our city puts on every year about a block from our house. It is nice that we are so close and can walk. We never have to fight for parking! Here are our friends Kattrina and Kylie. Jack and I rode the Ferris wheel with them. It was a little scary cause there were no seat belts. Jack didn't seem to mind but I didn't like being up high without being strapped in!


The view from the Ferris wheel


Anna was too small for the rides and so she had to watch from the fence


Jack had a blast on the rides. Last year he cried his head off, so it was really good to see him enjoy himself!



The kids like to keep cool by helping Dad wash the car.



Anna's skirt is wet because she likes to drink water from the gutter. She is crazy!


And finally, for the interested ladies out there, I've kept busy trying some new crafts to give as baby gifts for the many pregnant women in our neighborhood. It has been pretty fun.



5 comments:

Lisa in AK said...

Wow! It was worth the wait! Jack looked like he had a blast at the "carnivor". What cute little helpers baking and washing the car. That's good, teach them to work early. And Mary! those "crafts" are more like works of art! They are all incredible. I can't believe you give them away.
Thanks again for posting.

Carly said...

Yay! Thanks for the pics! I can't believe it's even possible for these kids to get any cuter, but they do! Anna's huge smile is the cutest thing ever! And all the crafts are amazing! You are very versatile. :) I am very impressed!

Unknown said...

Yikes, that picture of me is scary! Kylie looks good though :) You are super crafty my friend! I love the quilt you gave Al, it's super cute :D

LoriAlbrecht said...

WOW...You are so talented!! I JUST LOVE THE SHOES AND THE BEENIE!!!!! HOLY COW! I know I'm having a boy but do you think anyone would notice if i dressed him up in those cute shoes and hat?! haha

Holly said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun! And I love the quilt! You will have to come visit my craft room when you get to Alaska!