Friday, June 04, 2010

Birthdays and Bikes

With Michael coming down for the weekend, he and Christian decided it would be a good time to re-paint their fixed gear bikes. They took over the garage for the weekend, and after 2 cans of primer, 4 cans of spray paint and 2 cans of clear coat they emerged with these masterpieces:



 Michael went with a nice baby blue, while Christian stuck with a traditional black and silver.

We also had some cupcakes for Jack's birthday, and opened presents
The kid likes frosting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed with Christian and Mikey's bike restoring skills! I want one! Those Weggelands sure are talented! I cannot believe Jack is already three! Still as cute as can be and that little Miss. Anna too!;)

Lizanne said...

The bikes look great! I like Mikie's baby blue and yellow pain job. I love that last picture of Jack :) what a silly boy

Carly said...

How can he be three already? I guess time flies when you're having fun! Good job on the bikes, guys! They both look snazzy!